Thanks to your support, it’s been an amazing year! Here are a few of the moments that defined the year for us.
- Earth Rider won a gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival for Duluth Coffee Pale Ale (coffee beer division)
- Earth Rider doubled brewing capacity to keep up with customer demand in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Earth Rider grew distribution to 500 retail locations
- The Earth Rider Festival Grounds hosted four outdoor concerts, including Earth Rider Fest which grew to 700 attendees
- Earth Rider was voted “Best of Show” at the Gitchee Gummee Brewfest in Superior Lake Superior Magazine named Earth Rider “Best of the Lake”
- Earth Rider was voted “Best Brewery” in Duluth’s Reader Weekly
- Minnesota Monthly listed Earth Rider as one of the top 20 breweries to visit in Minnesota
- Earth Rider returned as the Official Beer of the Lake Superior Dragon Boat Festival
- Earth Rider was named the Official Beer of the American Birkebeiner Ski Marathon and Fat Bike Birkie, the largest cross country ski race in North America and the largest on-snow bike race in the world, respectively
We are infinitely grateful for your support throughout the past year. On to 2020!